Lagerstrasse 10, CH-8953 DietikonSend Application
Your main functions:
- Influence major OEM product developments with your vision on sustainable, clever system architectures
- Contribute to the next generation IVD solutions by consulting our customers on application-driven system requirements for our cyber-physical ecosystem offerings
- Play a key role in the successful development project execution in close collaboration with the project manager
- In particular:
- Support sales and project management during project acquisition and planning by understanding the customer application and the technical and commercial boundary conditions
- Assume technical responsibility for development and optimization of complex optoelectronic modules as well as the processes required for production, including test equipment and operating resources
- Provide technical leadership to interdisciplinary development teams in the fields of optics, mechanics, electronics and software
- Ensure smooth integration of the different module components and their verification
- Assist in the improvement of the product development process and the up- and downstream processes
- Several years of experience as a systems engineer in the development of optoelectronic products and working on various projects in parallel
- Experience in the development of medical or IVD products to ISO13485 standard or in the field of biochemistry for clinical and molecular diagnostics would be an advantage
- Completed studies in a technical or natural sciences field at a university of applied sciences, preferably with master’s or doctorate degree
- Experienced with systems engineering software / tool chains
- Certification in systems engineering (e.g. from INCOSE) preferred
- Aptitude for working with people, very high level of social competence, and communication talent
- Able to deal with VUCA situations and driving the way forward
- Pronounced self-motivation and commitment in connection with a strong sense of responsibility and reliability
- High degree of quality consciousness
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and German
- Willingness to undergo continuous further training
What we offer:
By cooperating with our global customers, we strive to have a positive effect on people’s lives through improved healthcare diagnostics.
Independent and varied position with growth potential in a dynamic and international work environment. A highly motivated, collegial team and attractive employment conditions await you.
We look forward to receiving your full application by regular mail or email.
Volpi is a privately owned company with locations in Zurich, Switzerland and Auburn, NY USA. Our core competencies are in systems engineering, development, production and life cycle management of customer-specific OEM subsystems. We are at the forefront of optical module development and manufacturing, which enables our industry leading OEM-customers to realize advantages in speed, accuracy, quality, up time and cost with their instruments.
What We Offer
The potential for growth in a dynamic and international environment. A wide variety of responsibilities with the opportunity to work independently and collaboratively in teams. A highly motivated and supportive environment with entrepreneurial spirit. Professional development opportunities in an expanding industry requiring technical excellence and ingenuity. Our benefits package is considered to be in the top 10% for companies of any size.