Dietikon, ZurichSend Application
Your duties and responsibilities as technical lead in development projects:
- Technical lead in development projects for optoelectronic modules.
- Interface directly with customers to elicit, formulate, and negotiate product requirements.
- Derivation of design specifications together with the specialists in your development team.
- Support sales and project management in project planning and scoping.
- Provide technical leadership to interdisciplinary development teams in the fields of optics, mechanics, electronics, and software.
- Contribute to the definition and realization of platform technologies.
To be successful in this role we look for the following skills:
- Engineering / Natural Sciences related degree
- 5+ years commercial experience as Systems Engineer, preferably in the medical device industry
- Proven leadership attitude
- INCOSE certification (beneficial)
- Previous experience in optics and/or optoelectronics (beneficial)
- Fluent in English and ideally German
What we offer:
Working with our large global customers, we have a driving desire to make a positive impact on people’s lives through improved healthcare diagnostics. Would you like to work in a dynamic and international environment for a company that has aggressive growth targets? We offer a diverse, challenging and entrepreneurial role, modern infrastructure and attractive working conditions. Based on the achievement of individual growth target we offer an entrepreneurial individualized compensation package in addition to competitive social benefits.
Are you interested in this job?
We look forward to receiving your full application by email (email@example.com).