Dietikon, ZurichSend Application
Reporting into Quality, you will contribute to the constant improvement of the quality of our products and processes in accordance with ISO 13485, customer requirements, and applicable regulatory regulations.
- Perform routine inspections (visual, dimensional, functional) of incoming components and final inspection of finished products to verify that goods meet specifications and appropriately document results.
- Contribution to the improvement of the various test protocols
- Support new product introductions in the development of inspection plans and first article inspections
- Manage the entire non-conformance process, including documentation of issues, segregation of discrepant materials, and work with stakeholders to achieve appropriate resolution.
- Discuss inspection results with stakeholders and determine the need for root cause analysis and corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) for all QMS issues.
- Manage the entire calibration process of devices and tools according to specifications .
- Assist in collecting, analysing, and trending of data for non-conformances, CAPA, customer complaints, and other quality data as required
- Completed apprenticeship in applied disciplines (polymechanics, electronics) and further education in higher technical school (Höhere Fachschule, HF) is a plus.
- Knowledge in mechanics, electronics, and applicable measurement tools and equipment.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in quality and manufacturing environment in medical device or other highly regulated industry.
- Experience in ISO 9001 certified business is required, ISO 13485 experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in verbal and written communication in both German and English.
- Proficient with office application software.
What we offer:
By cooperating with our global customers, we strive to have a positive effect on people’s lives through improved healthcare diagnostics and tailored treatment.
Independent work and varied position with growth potential in a dynamic and international work environment.
A highly motivated, collegial team and attractive employment conditions await you.
We look forward to receiving your full application by e-mail to email@example.com.