Dietikon, ZurichSend Application
What you can expect
Working under the direction of the Internal Sales Operations Manager, the Executive Assistant / Marketing Communications Assistant is responsible for supporting the Head of Sales & Marketing and for implementation and management of a range of online & offline communications, events and tools to enhance Volpi’s brand perception and drive customer engagement across both Volpi Group locations in Dietikon (Switzerland) and Auburn (USA).
How you can make an impact
Marketing Communications Assistant (40 – 60%):
- Realization of the bi-monthly newsletter – lead the coordination, development, and deployment.
- Online presence (website and LinkedIn) content maintenance – perform basic website content updates.
- Events support – provide operational support for the company’s internal and external events (tradeshows, conferences, company events, etc.).
- Sales enablement tools – coordination of sales enablement tools development. Content development, collaboration, proofing, and management of design and external partners.
- Graphics and editing – creation of simple graphics for social media posts, Volpi’s website, and intranet. Editing of existing graphics and images.
- Ensure that CI/CD guidelines are maintained at both sites (Volpi Switzerland / Volpi US).
- Additional activities as needed.
Executive Assistant (40%):
- Support the Head of Sales and Marketing in all administrative tasks and processes.
- Plan, organize and host meetings and visits at Volpi Dietikon and abroad.
- Maintain various internal customer databases.
Who we are looking for:
- 2 – 3 years of hands-on experience in marketing operations.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Proficient in graphics software (i.e., Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop) is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with inbound marketing systems and with marketing automation practices.
- Events coordination and support experience.
- Copywriting and copyediting skills.
- Proficient in English & German (both speaking and writing).
- Communicative and collaborative team player who can also work independently.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, planning and influencing skills.
- Limited travel required to Volpi US.
What we offer:
- You will benefit from short decision-making paths, long-term prospects, as well as targeted further training opportunities.
- Independent and varied position with growth potential in a dynamic and international work environment.
- Intercompany coordination – responsible for global marketing activities (CH / USA)
- Your workplace is in a modern office building with a rooftop terrace within walking distance from Dietikon train station.
- High degree of independence, plenty of room for entrepreneurial ideas
- regular employee events in and outside the company
- A highly motivated, collegial team and attractive employment conditions await you.
Are you interested in this job?
We look forward to receiving your full application by email (email@example.com).