Lagerstrasse 10, CH-8953 DietikonSend Application
Your main functions:
- Influence major OEM product developments with your vision on sustainable, clever software architectures and data algorithms
- Contribute to the next generation IVD solutions by developing embedded SW for our state-of-the-art optoelectronic sensor systems
- Build up and lead the SW engineering discipline at Volpi
- In particular:
- Establish the processes and tools needed to develop medical device software
- Design, development and testing of embedded SW, documented according to IEC62304
- Coordinate the SW development activities with internal and external suppliers
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of Volpi’s future offering of smart, data-centric measurement solutions for the IVD and life science market
- Assist in the build-up of a dedicated SW engineering team with the option to take over the team lead
- Several years of experience as a SW engineer in the development of embedded software
- Experience in the development of medical or IVD products to ISO13485 and IEC62304 standards is highly preferred
- Knowledge of AI and machine learning applications would be an advantage
- Completed studies in a technical or natural sciences field at a university of applied sciences, preferably with master’s degree
- Experienced with SW engineering software / tool chains
- Willingness to take over technical and personnel leadership
- Aptitude for working with people, very high level of social competence, and communication talent
- Pronounced self-motivation and commitment in connection with a strong sense of responsibility and reliability
- High degree of quality consciousness
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and German
- Willingness to undergo continuous further training
What we offer:
By cooperating with our global customers, we strive to have a positive effect on people’s lives through improved healthcare diagnostics.
Independent and varied position with growth potential in a dynamic and international work environment. A highly motivated, collegial team and attractive employment conditions await you. We look forward to receiving your full application by regular mail or email.
Volpi is a privately owned company with locations in Zurich, Switzerland and Auburn, NY USA. Our core competencies are in systems engineering, development, production and life cycle management of customer-specific OEM subsystems. We are at the forefront of optical module development and manufacturing, which enables our industry leading OEM-customers to realize advantages in speed, accuracy, quality, up time and cost with their instruments.
What We Offer
The potential for growth in a dynamic and international environment. A wide variety of responsibilities with the opportunity to work independently and collaboratively in teams. A highly motivated and supportive environment with entrepreneurial spirit. Professional development opportunities in an expanding industry requiring technical excellence and ingenuity. Our benefits package is considered to be in the top 10% for companies of any size.