Lagerstrasse 10, CH-8953 DietikonSend Application
Your main functions:
- Lead and execute strategic plans to ensure long term growth in both existing and potential new customers and markets and develop an own sales funnel of engineering and OEM projects
- Build long-term relationships with existing and prospective customers, including key personnel and decision makers in Marketing, Engineering, Research, Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Develop and expand the consulting/engineering/manufacturing/life cycle management services with existing customers in close collaboration with business development and executive management
- Identify and communicate customer product and technology requirements throughout Volpi
- Compile quotes and review and negotiate contracts
- Drive for results to achieve customer satisfaction, sales, growth, account development and other key metrics
- Program Management throughout the life cycle of the product
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting with a focus on value creation for the customer and value capturing for the enterprise
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering, Master’s preferred
- 5+ years of experience in key account management, ideally in OEM IVD and life science research industry
- Customer centric business mentality with strong abilities to build and maintain long term business relationships
- Sophisticated communication skills, including group presentation, negotiation and influencing
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Advanced managerial skills, including planning and organization, decision making, problem solving and project management
- Experience with multi-level selling strategies to complex and large organizations
- Understanding of technologically sophisticated solutions and the development of complex systems in collaboration with various partner companies
- Ability to prepare and comprehend complex written reports and other documents
- Willingness to travel approx. 10%
What we offer:
Working with our large global customers, we have a driving desire to make a positive impact on people’s lives through improved healthcare diagnostics. Would you like to work in a dynamic and international environment for a company that has aggressive growth targets? We offer a diverse, challenging and entrepreneurial role, modern infrastructure and attractive working conditions. Based on the achievement of individual growth target we offer an entrepreneurial individualized compensation package in addition to competitive social benefits.
Are you interested in this challenge? We look forward to receiving your complete application by email.
Volpi is a privately owned company with locations in Zurich, Switzerland and Auburn, NY USA. Our core competencies are in systems engineering, development, production and life cycle management of customer-specific OEM subsystems. We are at the forefront of optical module development and manufacturing, which enables our industry leading OEM-customers to realize advantages in speed, accuracy, quality, up time and cost with their instruments.
What We Offer
The potential for growth in a dynamic and international environment. A wide variety of responsibilities with the opportunity to work independently and collaboratively in teams. A highly motivated and supportive environment with entrepreneurial spirit. Professional development opportunities in an expanding industry requiring technical excellence and ingenuity. Our benefits package is considered to be in the top 10% for companies of any size.